Yanchi bamboo floors from BuildDirect are the result of years of innovation at the manufacturing stage. That innovation has one goal – to impress you, our customer.
Yanchi bamboo flooring is created out of the latest, state-of-the-art process that is a lot like the bamboo plant itself: ecologically sound, sustainable, and adaptable. As a result, Yanchi bamboo flooring is a healthy, responsible, and modern addition to your space.
Bamboo flooring industry innovation
We know that you value the unique look of first-quality bamboo flooring, too. So with the Yanchi line of flooring products from BuildDirect, what you'll get is a consistent color from board to board that will easily complement your surrounding décor with true 21 st century style.
Each board is designed for tight-fit and easy installation, which adds to the tailored, refined look you'll get with every Yanchi bamboo flooring product, whether it's a solid, or engineered.
How we offer bamboo flooring for less
And of course, because you're buying bamboo flooring from BuildDirect, the discount prices you'll enjoy are the result of our years of expertise at bringing first-quality bamboo flooring to market.
This means that the benefits of the most efficient way to buy flooring online are yours. And that efficiency leads to the best pricing you'll find on bamboo floors.
Why choose bamboo flooring
- You'll have a floor that makes a singular impression every day; unique patterning, premium durability
- You'll have an array of colors to choose from, both natural and richly stained
- You'll have a selection of board styles, all with a transformative look that's unique to each one
- You'll have a floor that can be installed easily, and in nearly every interior location you can think of
- You'll be investing in a part of your eco-friendly lifestyle
Click Here to Read More
Pick your bamboo floor by
- Natural finishes give you that clean, contemporary, blonde look.
- Carbonized bamboo flooring is softer than natural bamboo and offers you rich, warm hues from light brown to mocha for that traditional look.
- Dark and rich stained bamboo is the right way to get today's luxurious, sophisticated floor surfaces in a variety of colors to match surrounding décor.
- Horizontal bamboo lends that exotic, welcoming look to any room. With an emphasis on its natural growth rings, or "knuckles", horizontal bamboo gives you a contemporary look with a hint of the tropics.
- With vertical bamboo, the bamboo strips are laid in long, slender rows with fewer and smaller visible rings, for a more tranquil yet tropical look. Vertical bamboo is a smart choice for a contemporary design effect in many spaces..
- Being twice as hard as any other bamboo, and harder than many types of hardwood flooring too, strand-woven bamboo is the one to use in high-traffic areas where you're also looking to make a stylish impression. Strand woven bamboo flooring is a great value for money, and in all the colors you want due to a selection of stained bamboo flooring options available to you.
- Hand-scraping is a technique designed to give floors a more textured look. It's the ideal choice when you want to create a visually varied effect or find the perfect floor to match, or to contrast, a surrounding interior design approach. Wider and longer planks plus lots of stain and color options let you create a unique space.
- Smooth with a satin glow. Smooth is how we describe that simple yet elegant texture-free surface associated with wood floors. And it's how all of our flooring, other than hand-scraped, are finished; elegance, simplicity, and timeless style.
Bamboo flooring and LEED scores for commercial projects
For developers, the installation of Yanchi strand-woven bamboo floors also contributes to your USGBC/CGBC LEED score. Choosing Yanchi strand-woven bamboo floors means reducing the use of quickly depleting materials (LEED credit 6), and those materials which contribute to poorer air quality (LEED credit 4.4).
Choosing Yanchi bamboo flooring from BuildDriect also means the potential for extra profits. High LEED scores are becoming more and more rewarded due to the higher value of LEED-rated properties. Buy Yanchi strand-woven bamboo floors, and know that you've made a business-savvy, as well as responsible, choice.
While BuildDirect sells discount bamboo flooring, we will never sell cheap bamboo flooring. All of our products undergo rigorous product quality testing before we offer them to you and they are constantly rechecked for quality to ensure you always get the best products while still paying below wholesale prices.
Want to know more?
Have you got questions about bamboo flooring from BuildDirect? Talk to our sales department at 1 877 631 2845. Or, send an email to email@example.com. We’re here to help.
You can also read our blog to find out more about bamboo flooring.
BuildDirect bamboo flooring learning center
How hard is bamboo flooring? (video)
Buying Checklist: Questions to Ask when Buying Bamboo Flooring
How Bamboo Flooring is Made