The hardwood flooring we offer delivers unmatched beauty, durability, structural strength, and overall long life to your home or commercial space. Hardwood flooring is in a class by itself; not just a choice in flooring, but more like a tradition. We make sure that all of the hardwood floors we offer honor that tradition, and meet all of your expectations too, ensuring you receive the perfect hardwood floor for your living space.
Our lines of hardwood floors offer:
- structural strength to properties
- a sense of hominess and warmth
- a sense of permanence
- old-world reliability
- a strong selling point when reselling properties
Our hardwood flooring is available in:
- a range of species - with a number of benefits for look and practicality
- a choice in finish or non-finish - prefinished and unfinished solid hardwood for a convenient factory finish or options for custom finishing
- a choice in stain - stained wood flooring which greatly expands your premium hardwood floor selection
- a solid base for a new installation - premium unfinished wood flooring offers you a solid base for a ground up installation
Our hardwood floors present a range of options for:
Already purchased your hardwood flooring, and ready to install? Be sure to follow our hardwood pre-installation checklist here: Pre-Installation Checklist
Why buy hardwood flooring from BuildDirect?
Jasper, Mazama, and the other brands of hardwood flooring we offer are premium quality, delivering everything you want in a hardwood floor - look, strength, durability, and ongoing value for properties. And we offer them to you at incredible pricing not found anywhere else.
While we sell discount hardwood flooring, we will never sell cheap hardwood flooring. All of our products undergo rigorous product quality testing before we offer them to you and they are constantly rechecked for quality to ensure you always get the best products while still paying below wholesale prices.
Explore our great selection of hardwood flooring, and feel free to ask one of our friendly BuildDirect product specialists if you have any questions. Call us toll-free at 1-877-631-2845.
This week's featured resource on hardwood floors
Once you've chosen your hardwood floor, and have installed it too, the next step is to find ways of making sure they look as spectacular decades from now as they do today. But, how do you do that? Well, here's 5 ways to preserve your hardwood flooring.
Choose a Hardwood Flooring Article To Read:
Having trouble selecting the perfect hardwood floor, or looking for expert advice and information on hardwood floors?
Read, comment, and subscribe to our hardwood flooring and other building materials blog.