Beautiful and durable, the Mazama Hardwood - Smooth South American Collection features a smooth exotic Cumaru as the theme for this collection. Known for its unique patterns and attractive characteristics, these floors are more than what meets the eye, they are:
- Extremely Durable: Cumaru (Brazillian Teak) has a rating of 3540 on Janka Hardness Scale making it one of the most durable hardwood in the industry.
- Precisely Milled: With Mazama's Smooth South American Hardwood Collection you can expect fine cut edges that lock together smoothly and consistent thickness amongst each plank.
- Backed by a 25 Year Finish Warranty: Mazama is so confident in the quality of these floors that they offer a 25 year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Plank Dimensions: Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random Lengths (12" - 72") Average Length 30"
Have you considered Engineered Hardwood?
BuildDirect is proud to carry Vanier’s Engineered Cumaru Collection - As an alternative to Solid Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Hardwood is a perfect choice for applications not suitable for Solid Hardwood Flooring.
- Can be installed in a greater variety of applications including basements.
- Crafted with a precision tongue & groove locking system ensuring seamless installation.
- Can be installed utilizing a glue down application.
See Vaniers Engineered Cumaru line here:
Warranty, Installation & Other Info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web site.