The Arboreal Collection on the Cavero label helps you to reference the classic beauty of European wood grain patterns and colors in a variety of spaces.
Offered in a selection of striking options to enliven a space, each selection of this premium quality European-made laminate flooring is also designed to resist every day wear over the long-term, as well as to help promote healthier spaces in residential and light commercial settings.
The Arboreal Collection represents:
- Stylish, highly-detailed wood grain surfaces; a range of colors and grain patterns for subtle, tasteful additions to all kinds of interior designs
- Refined surfaces and visual lines; smooth surfaces, and four-sided v groove edges for simple, understated design elements enhancing surrounding dcor
- Remarkably designed for long-term wear; 8mm thick boards, AC3 melamine wear layer impregnated with aluminum oxide for added resistance to wear
- Easy to install; each board features a DIY-friendly, and Angle/Angle glueless locking system
- Environmentally sensitive for better air quality; Offers an E1 high-density fiberboard (HDF) core for healthier homes (Greenguard Air Quality Certified)
- Triple-warrantied; designed to resist fading, staining, and wear for 20 years
- Plank Dimensions: 54 1/2" (1380mm) x 7 19/32" (193mm) x 5/16" (8mm)
Please Note: Warehouse Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.
Warranty, Installation & Other Info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web site.