Product OverviewDiscontinued. For reference only.
Combine high performance vinyl flooring with the elegance of natural wood or ceramic with the Vesdura High Performance Vinyl Planks - 5mm SplasH20 Collection.
This Swiss-made resilient and waterproof flooring is perfect for high-moisture areas like the kitchen, the bathroom and the basement, as well as commercial applications for businesses such as restaurants and cafs.
This collection provides:
- Elegant flooring options: the ceramic and wood patterns create elegant spaces without the time-consuming maintenance needs
- Several color choices: try the Designer Grey for a trendy look or Burnished Oak for a warm and inviting space
- Super resilient flooring: with a 1.8mm PVC top layer and a rigid composite core, the SplasH20 collection is made to last
- A perfect choice for large surfaces: if you have a lot of space to cover, this flooring can be laid on up to 2000 square feet (maximum length 54 feet) without expansion joints
- Robust post-purchase support: 25 year residential and 10 year commercial warranty ensures long years of use and adding value to your home or business
- Radiant heat compatible: yes (water radiant heat)
- Plank Dimensions:
- Burnished Oak- 8" (198.12mm) X 36" (914.4mm)
- Century Oak - 8" (198.12mm) X 36" (914.4mm)
- Argent Oak - 8" (198.12mm) X 36" (914.4mm)
- Antique Oak - 8" (203.2mm) X 48" (1219.2mm)
- Chroma Oak - 8" (203.2mm) X 48" (1219.2mm)
- Cypress Cone - 12" (304.8mm) X 36" (914.4mm)
- Designer Grey - 12" (304.8mm) X 36" (914.4mm)
*Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.
Please Note: Warehouse Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.
Warranty, Installation & Other Info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web site.