The team who make VersaWalk Underlay know that it takes a lot more than pretty floors to give you peace of mind about what’s underfoot.
Designed for exceptional performance with any type of floating, nailed or glue down wood or laminate flooring, this underlayment provides superb sound reduction and moisture protection for your floors.
The VersaWalk Underlay also promises:
- Dimensions: 3' x 30.25'
- Invisible finishing touch: Strong yet flexible, recycled-fiber product forms around imperfections to give appearance of flawless surface
- Versatile product: Performs superbly over concrete, perfect in high-traffic spaces and even basements, works under any type of floating, nailed or glue down wood or laminate flooring
- Earth-friendly appeal: Made of recycled fibres, easy to install, made in the USA
- Adaptable application: Well-suited for spaces with high-traffic and ambient noises, protects against moisture, ideal for basements, hallways, condos, and anywhere else (including concrete subfloors), installs easily with Dritac 5500 adhesive
- Exceptional quality: Adds an R-value of .5 to your floors, protects from moisture, top-rated acoustic dampening ratings that exceed competitors’ products with an IIC 73 dB of and STC of 67 dB, Surpasses indoor air quality emission guidelines under California’s Section 01350 (the most stringent in North America)
- Size and shape: Available in 100-square-foot rolls with a 2.8mm thickness, won’t compress over time
Engineered with you in mind, the VersaWalk underlay is designed to keep your floating, nailed or glue down wood or laminate flooring both quiet and protected.
Its recycled fibers allow for moisture to dissipate above and below the product, so you’ll rest easy knowing your big investment in your flooring is protected for the long-haul. Easy to install in 100-square-foot rolls, this recycled-fiber insulating underlayment will smooth out imperfections and keep your floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer
Superior sound suppression
Both ambient sound and footfalls will be muffled with VersaWalk underlay. Intended for busy spaces, basements, hallways, and commercial businesses, all places famous for echoes and other sounds, VersaWalk will be an invisible sound-dampener that’ll make all the difference to the comfort levels you experience in your space.
Built for value
Easily installed with Dritac 5500 adhesive, VersaWalk is compression-resistant, so it won’t crush over time and it’ll keep dampening sound for years to come while your floors stay level and smooth.
Earth-friendly with recycled-fiber construction, VersaWalk has super-low emissions while having a flexible, soft feel that will adapt to the flaws and imperfections of your subfloor while giving you a superb final look.
The BuildDirect Difference
We know you’re laying floors that you expect to last for years to come, and that’s why you need the best quality underlay your money can buy.
Your money will go further at Build Direct, where we partner direct with factories to eliminate costly showrooms and middlemen, while delivering you the best products our staff can find. Backed with our promise of quality and supported with our dedicated service, you’ll be walking worry-free with your purchase of Versawalk Underlayment.