Ah, Black Friday. Everyone’s favorite time of year. After a Thursday well spent sharing food and making cherished, life-long memories with friends, family, and loved ones, we strap on our helmets and elbow pads and prepare ourselves for battle over ridiculously cheap TV’s, and juicers.
That sounds horrible, doesn’t it?
Why fight the masses and risk getting your shirt ripped by a fellow competitor–I mean shopper–over a rice cooker? Take the easy, brawl-free shopping method and open your computer to shop our Black Friday Sale in your robe and slippers, from the comfort (and safety) of your own home.
Here are just a few of our favorite decor items currently featured in our massive Black Friday Sale, to give you a taste of what’s waiting for you just a few crowd-less clicks away.
1. We love that the Woodleg Dining Chair from Fine Mod Imports isn’t afraid to show a little leg. The light wooden base contrasts perfectly with the chic black seat that’s oh, so comfortable to boot!
2. Perfect for smaller living spaces, this console table from Zuo Modern Furniture is a great alternative to a bulky entertainment unit. Boasting a stylish mid-century modern look, this table has clean lines and warm walnut tones. The only down side is, it’s so good-looking it may distract you from whatever you’re binging on Netflix.
3. Bring a little Euro-urban flare to any room with this charming sketch drawing of the Eiffel tower and Parisian cityscape. C’est magnifique!
4. The Triangular Pure Black mosaics are the perfect way to add a modern look to almost anywhere in (and even outside!) of your home. Their porcelain composition makes them incredibly durable and low maintenance, and their unique design gives you cart blanche in terms of decor options. They’re great for kitchen backsplashes, living and bedroom accent walls, foray tiles, fireplace surrounds, and even swimming pools.
5. Fine Mod Import’s Wire Leaf Chair adds a touch of flare to any dining area or work space. The chrome wire frame pairs perfectly with the chic faux leather cushion, and together they offer a perfect balance of minimalist and modern decor.
6. Zuo Modern’s Kong Ceiling Lamp puts it right at home in modern and rustic spaces alike. The powder-coated look of the black distressed metal shade offers a sleek industrial look, and the rose gold cage finish offers a flicker of glamour. Get the best of both worlds with this eclectic fixture.
7. Our final mood board pick is this Loloi hand-stitched cowhide area rug. The bold chain link pattern in the ivory and black shades make this an incredibly smart-looking version of the classic cowhide rug, but with a contemporary twist. At home in living rooms, dens, home bars, kitchens, bedrooms, and really anywhere, the Loloi modern cowhide area rug will bring style to any room it mo(o)ves into.