We here at BuildDirect are in the process of significantly expanding our selection of room scenes across a number of product lines.
We want to to give our site visitors an idea of what these fine products will look like once they’ve been installed in a real residential setting. So, we’ve got flooring, tile, and other building materials products at the ready, all set for staging some new, high-quality room scenes.
This is where some of you come in!
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for your houses and condos located in the Lower Mainland B.C region that are suitable for magazine-quality room scenes. We’ll use our materials to stage and shoot those new room scenes in your space. Here are some details of what we need :
- 100 sq ft to set up a suitable room, with additional space for cameras and lighting to capture the whole set up
- 1-2 hours of setup time
- 1-2 hours of shooting time, per scene
- moving around furniture and props in the space, laying down a barrier to protect the existing floor, and then setting up the planks that need to be photographed.
What You’ve Got
- House/condo in local area (Vancouver, North Shore, Richmond, etc)
- Modern/Contemporary and Traditional rooms, magazine quality and timeless
- existing furniture/art/props to match
What We’ll Give
We will be willing to pay $200 to the homeowner/tenant per location that we publish for room scene photos on builddirect.com.
How To Submit Your Entries
If your place or your friend’s place fits the above criteria, we would really appreciate if you would be willing to submit a few photos (digitally) of the space. You can do that by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org care of Christina.
Once we select a number of potential locations, the next step will be a site visit to ensure suitability at which point we’d schedule a shoot date/time.
Good luck! And we look forward to meeting some of you!
BuildDirect Director of Merchandising