Laminate flooring is selected by many homeowners who want a replica or imitation of solid wood floors, with some added benefits. Here is a quick review of the advantages and workability of laminate flooring.
10 Features of Laminate That Will Make You Fall In Love
1. Laminate wood flooring is not real wood but has recently become a popular alternative to real wood and vinyl floors.
2. Laminate flooring is highly scratch resistant and also resists extreme impact and wear.
3. A laminate floors are exceptionally stain resistant.
4. Laminate flooring does not fade due to exposure to sunlight.
5. A laminate floor does not need to be waxed or polished.
6. You can use most laminate wood flooring in a multitude of areas. However, do not install laminate floors in damp or wet areas. Excessive moisture can affect a laminate floor’s inner core and may falter its overall performance.
7. Laminate floors are widely installed in family rooms, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and dens. Also, most of the laminate wood flooring can be used over radiant heated concrete slabs.
8. You can easily replace laminate floor planks if initially installed through a common glueless floating method.
9. Laminate floors are available in various designs and are very easy to fix on any type of floor or existing subfloor.
10. Laminate floors, with a special underlayment, reduce the noise of footfalls.