BuildDirect Launches Black Friday Deals, Offering Largest Discounts in Company History
Deals include 4,500+ products across 35 categories, at discounts of up to 60% off
Vancouver, British Columbia — November 16, 2017 — BuildDirect, the first technology platform for the home improvement industry, today announced the annual Black Friday sale featuring the largest discounts in company history. Black Friday deals include over 4,500 products spanning more than 30 categories with savings of up to 60% off. The sale will run November 16 through November 26.
“The top two renovation challenges faced by renovators are staying on budget and finding the right products and materials,” said BuildDirect CEO, Dan Park. “It is our mission to make the home improvement experience simple, and a key part of that is offering high-quality products at the best value, shipped right to your home.”
Sale pricing spans across 35 categories including flooring (hardwood, engineered, laminate, bamboo, and vinyl), ceramic & porcelain tile, home decor, lighting, decking, outdoor, furniture, and more. The deals are available while supplies last at builddirect.com/promo/the-black-friday-sale:
Featured Black Friday deals include:
- Torino Italian Porcelain Tile – Rustic Sequoia Collection, Rustic Brown (SKU 10109112): was $6.99, now $3.24
- Lamton Laminate – 12mm New England Collection, Plum Island Maple (SKU 10101948): was $1.64, now $1.04
- Fashion n You Heaven & Earth Concepts, Geometric Tan 8X10 Rug (SKU 15035097): was $229.99, now $149.49
- Heath Ann Creations The Urban Collection, White Washed Accent Cabinet (SKU 15239165): was $255.00, now $191.25
- Pravol New Interlocking Deck Tiles 12” X 12”, Chestnut (SKU 15225758): was $3.39 now $2.71
The online shopping experience with BuildDirect makes home improvement and commercial projects simple. By connecting homeowners directly with manufacturers, BuildDirect is able to provide customers access to a wide selection of products, direct from manufacturer pricing, free product samples, and direct-to-home shipping. To shop the Black Friday Sale click here.
BuildDirect is reinventing the home improvement industry with the first artificial intelligence (AI)-driven technology platform for heavyweight products. The BuildDirect platform includes two core business units:
- BuildDirect Marketplace: An online marketplace that offers Homeowners and Pro Buyers the ability to purchase heavyweight home improvement products direct from Sellers and receive efficient direct-to-home (or jobsite) shipping of those products.
- Gateway Supply Chain: The first anywhere-to-the-home supply chain for heavy and bulky goods that equips manufacturers, distributors and retailers with efficient and cost-effective shipping solutions to move their products from anywhere in the world, to locations across North America.
The platform is powered by proprietary AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics that drives robust efficiencies for the innovation of heavyweight product services, distribution, and sales across buyers, sellers, shippers, and everyone in between.
BuildDirect is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with warehouse locations across North America. For more information:
- Shop: BuildDirect.com or search our products online
- Sell: BuildDirect.com/seller
- Ship: GatewaySupplyChain.com