Add a rich and naturally elegant look to your home with the Jasper Engineered Handscraped Distressed Collection. Crafted with a farmhouse inspired rustic appearance, this real wood flooring offers character and beauty for your design project. Combining the traditional appearance of hardwood with the superior durability of engineered flooring, this product is a versatile and innovative choice. If you are looking for quality engineered hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- Stunning natural appearance: maple hardwood offers tight graining patterns and a uniform texture, which allows this wood to be sanded to a beautiful finish. The rich dark chocolate stain enhances the maple’s character.
- Beautiful satin finish: offering some sheen, this engineered hardwood’s satin finish will give your space a classic, yet contemporary appearance. A popular choice for a reason, satin finish floors show scratches and dirt less, making them easier to maintain.
- Stable and versatile flooring option: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this engineered hardwood flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended - even basements.
- Installation choice: expertly milled with tongue and groove locking edges, this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed using a glue, float, nail, or staple down method.
- Enhanced surface protection: for lasting protection and scratch resistance, these quality floorboards are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Comfort underfoot: this flooring can conveniently be installed over radiant heating systems, allowing you to create warm and inviting spaces.
- Purchase with confidence: Jasper backs this flooring with a lifetime structural warranty and 25-year finish warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards offer a 2mm wear layer and measure 1/2” Height x 6” Width x Random Lengths (average length 27.56”, maximum length 48”).
- Fillers color may vary