Jasper Engineered Distressed Hickory flooring brings the warmth of natural hickory hardwood together with the technology and durability of engineered flooring.
American Hickory has proven popular for all the right reasons; it's North America's strongest domestic wood. It features beautiful tones, and it delivers high value for your money.
Jasper's Engineered Hickory Distressed Collection also promises:
- Stylishly distressed look: Lightly brushed, grain is emphasized, has a natural feel, attractive pattern, understated satin-gloss finish
- Two tones for varied spaces: Natural light honey-beige or rich, warm, medium brown, tones, won't fade in sunlight, can be used in contemporary through to classic spaces,
- Distressed surface, rustic edges: Low sheen from satin-gloss finish, distressed surface is easily maintained, gives timeless natural wood feel, craftsman-type appearance from chiselled edge
- Versatile application options: 15/32" thickness with 1.8-mm wear layer, 7" width with random-sized planks, a tongue-and-groove system means easy to install, suited to all high-traffic spaces on any grade/level of your home, due to hickory's hard-wearing density it is unsuited to radiant floor heating
- Designed to last: Superior moisture resistance, high-density fiber core board, premium 1.8-mm wear layer, resistant to dents and scratches, 25-year finish and structural warranty, thicker wear layer means refinishing possibilities in future
- Fillers color may vary