Rossini Marble - Gray Mist / 4.1mm / Glue Down
Alterna® Engineered Tile
Like stone, ceramic, and porcelain, Alterna® engineered tile flooring is incredibly beautiful and durable. But its comfortable surface makes Alterna warmer to the touch, kinder to your feet, and easier to care for in any room of your home. Engineered tile gives homeowners the ability to make their own design statement, choosing from classic or contemporary designs.
It’s suitable for any room in the home and can be installed with or without grout. Alterna also offers design flexibility and can be used not just on floors, but also as decorative accent walls or backsplashes. Alterna planks are built on a stone composite base and provide scratch, scuff, and stain resistance so floors look newer, longer.
Engineered tile is faster, easier and cleaner to install with basic tools, and you can begin using your newly enhanced room within a day. Alterna was designed to capture the natural beauty of stone, while retaining warmth, absorbing sound and feeling more forgiving to your feet. Plus, with a stain-and-soil repellent surface, it’s easy to clean. In addition, the engineered durability of Alterna makes it resistant to cracking from subfloor movement or when something is dropped on the floor.
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Approved for residential and light commercial use
- Clean your floors regularly with a damp cloth or an approved resilient floor cleaner such as Armstrong Flooring Once N' Done
- 100% Waterproof: product will not swell, buckle, or lose integrity when exposed to water
- Urethane wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Residential and 5 year Commercial warranty
- Responsibly Made: Alterna engineered tile meets or exceeds low emission standards for better indoor air quality as certified by FloorScore
- Full adhesive installation recommended for strong, secure fit and finish
- Domestically Made: proudly made by Armstrong Flooring Inc., in Kankakee, Illinois with global and domestic content