Beasley Wire - Brushed Hickory 3/4"
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Beasley Wire Brushed Hickory Collection offers traditional beauty and elegance for your interior design project. Made from naturally strong and durable hickory, this solid hardwood flooring offers durability and structural strength for your property. Along with lasting quality, this hardwood flooring will give your home a sense of warmth and permanence. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices, you can achieve this all for less. Learn more about this stunning hardwood flooring below.
- Solid hickory flooring: offering prominent, fairly dense wood grain patterns, these hickory boards have natural knots and dark hues. The warm brown rawhide stain further brings out the wood’s natural character.
- Made in the USA: expertly milled for tight fitting installations, these hardwood planks have tongue and groove edges that lock together smoothly. Install these boards on or above grade using a nail down method.
- Unique surface texture: these boards are designed with a wirebrushed finish, which is an increasingly popular choice among homeowners. This finish exposes the hickory’s natural grain and gives the flooring a stunning reclaimed appearance.
- Lasting durability: Hickory is one of the strongest types of wood native to the United States, which makes it a durable choice for active households.
- Finishing touch: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, this quality prefinished hardwood is coated with a UV cured polyurethane finish.
- Purchase with confidence: Beasley backs this solid hardwood flooring with a 25-year finish warranty and a 25-year structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4” Wide x Random Lengths (minimum length 9”, maximum length 84”, average length 30”).
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.
Everything You Need To Complete Your Project!