Basalt Black / 3'x3'x1/4"
Rubber floor tile made from post-consumer materials is a highly practical solution in specialized areas like fitness areas, pet flooring, universal design plans, and beyond.
The Endurance Collection of rubber tile flooring on the Brava label is the result of true innovation, producing a hardy offering of interlocking rubber tiles. No adhesive is required to easily install these resilient floors over an existing hard and stable interior surface including underfloor heating.
The Endurance Series of rubber tile floors offer:
- Innovatively, sustainably produced rubber tile: Made in North America from 100% post-consumer materials, and a ratio of speckled EPMD rubber, the Interlocking Rubber tiles are also FloorScore certified
- Supreme impact absorption: these interlocking tiles are designed to thrive in high-impact residential and commercial interiors like gyms, yoga studios, indoor sports surfaces, and beyond, slip resistant, stain-resistant
- Healthier flooring solutions: low-maintenance, low odor, low VOC emissions with Floorscore certification
- LEED compatible: long lifecycle, low-emitting, sourced from re-purposed materials
- Easy adhesive-free installation: interlocking floating tile installed over any hard, stable interior surface, cut easily with utility knife, with recyclable post-installation scraps, portable
- Indoor Use Only
- Tile dimensions: 3.08 x 3.08 (37 x 37) x 1/4" thickness (6mm). Please note: This measurement includes the interlock