Cabot Fiore Series Porcelain Tile
From MSI, Fiore Lucid Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a beautiful geo-floral pattern in dusty blue and white. The pattern has a vintage stamp like quality with lighter and darker shades of blue, revealing a charming design. Durable, easy to clean, and requiring no ongoing maintenance, Fiore Lucid is perfect for countertops, floors, walls, and backsplashes even in the most active of homes. Indoors or outdoors, this tile makes a style statement.
- Grade one, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength