Cabot Porcelain Tile - Corner Stone Series
Cabot's 18 in. x 36 in. Porcelain Paver features various shades beige, blending together beautifully to achieve the look of genuine limestone. This high-performance oversized matte finish paver is the definition of versatile. Use it to create a high-style, low maintenance driveway, patio, or walkway—or why not build your outdoor dream kitchen and use it as flooring? Suitable for both residential and light commercial applications, its neutral hues and subtle pattern work well with a range of color schemes and design aesthetics. One thing’s for sure, no matter where you install this limestone-inspired rectangle porcelain paver, the compliments are sure to follow. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength