Gris / 24"x24" / Matte
Options in the Dimensions series of porcelain tile on the Cabot label reflect the look of sturdy and stable concrete surfaces.
For the neo-industrial or 21st century minimalist look, or as a neutral base for any sort of interior design scheme, each option represents a consistent and practical addition to both floors and wall applications.
The Cabot Dimension Series of Porcelain Tile represents:
- The look of real concrete surfaces; trendy concrete surfaces with the high-performance of porcelain (water absorption: 0.5%)
- Slight variation color consistency; renders a minor uniform color spectrum (color rating: 2)
- Versatile applications; continuous effects with rectified edges and glazed surfaces for floors, countertops, and walls
- Long-term endurance; sturdy, resistant to standard residential traffic levels (PEI: 3)
- Low-emitting materials for healthy spaces; GreenGuard certified for the promotion of healthy air quality in your space
- Size and Shape; 12"x24", 18"x18", 24"x24"