Cabot Porcelain Tile Dimensions Series
An ideal choice for your space, Cabot's Dimensions Graphite 24 in. x 48 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a smooth, low sheen finish to help add style to your decor. This grey larger rectangular tile with a concrete look is made with the color body technology and adds class to contemporary aesthetic. Suitable for medium-duty commercial or residential floors and walls, install this tile to incorporate a distinctive personal signature in a wide variety of designs and patterns. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 24 in. width x 48 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof