Cabot Porcelain Tile - Ferrous Series
Cabot's Ferrous Cast Iron 24 in. x 48 in. Matte Finish Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features an intriguing mix of grey and cocoa brown hues and a gorgeous matte metallic-look finish that adds interest to any room. Impressively durable and easy to care for, this large format porcelain tile is the perfect choice for residential and light commercial floors, but it also makes a unique style statement on backsplash, walls, and countertops. With its noticeable oxidized look and warm colors, Oxide Iron gives your space instant character.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 24 in. width x 48 in. length x 0.39 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof