Carbon / 24"x24" / Matte
Cabot’s 24 in. x 24 in. Premium Paver features deep charcoal hues for a natural look that gives your space instant character, indoors or out. These pleasantly neutral porcelain pavers come in a matte finish that only adds to their charm. Use them to beautiful floors, patios, pool decks, walkways, and other features throughout residential and commercial properties. Unapologetically elegant, Porcelain Pavers are also impressively durable, frost and stain resistant, and they don’t require sealing. offers high slip-resistance—and even in hot climates this innovative paver stays bare-foot comfortable. Allowing for supreme design flexibility, pavers can be set on grass, sand set, or installed with mortar over a concrete bed. Finish your project with matching Beton Antracite copings for a professional look.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength