Carrara / 24"x24" / Matte
Cabot's 24 in. x 24 in. x 0.79 in. Porcelain Paver couples beige, cream, and white tones with delicate striations to replicate the look of gorgeous, natural stone. Able to withstand freeze thaw cycles, it’s suitable for most residential and light commercial outdoor flooring applications. Additionally, it’s slip resistant and its color and design won’t fade overtime. Easy to install, stain resistant, and low-maintenance, this matte finished porcelain paver is a top choice for those who want designer style without sacrificing practicality. Sand set it or place it directly on grass for a casual look, or install with mortar over a concrete bed to achieve a more formal feel. Recommended for both interior and exterior projects, including entryways, paths, driveways, pool areas, and patios, this neutral porcelain paver complements a wide variety of color schemes and decors.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength