Cabot Porcelain Tile Pavers - Seaside Marble Series
Cabot’s 13 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Pool Coping features soft, warm creamy tone with long linear veining for a timeless look reminiscent of natural stone. With pleasingly neutral tones in a durable and easy-care porcelain, this versatile matte finish pool coping is the definition of affordable luxury. It adds the perfect finishing touch to any number of residential or commercial projects including pool edges, dividing walls, and steps. Unapologetically elegant, this coping is also frost and stain resistant and doesn’t require sealing. Praia Crema Copings coordinate with Praia Crema 24 in. x 24 in. copings for a designer look that wows.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain pool copings
- Glazed smooth finish with a slight variation in tone
- PEI rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength