Cabot Porcelain Tile - Redwood Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Cabot Redwood glazed porcelain tile series represents a range of stylistic and application possibilities for residences and commercial spaces.
This selection of glazed porcelain tile presents highly-rendered wood grain patterning and color variation that captures the warmth of a real wood floor. It also offers the high-performance and versatility for which the best porcelain tile is known.
This series of porcelain tile that looks like wood surfaces also offers you:
- Latest tile imaging technology for detailed patterning; a warm, inviting look for nearly any space, thanks to 21st century inkjet imaging technology (color rating: 4)
- Realistic rendering of wood plank-style; six inch by two foot tiles that recreate the feel of a wood floor in a glazed porcelain tile
- Versatile design elements for interiors and exteriors; suitable for kitchens, to bathrooms, to living rooms, to outdoor rooms in all kinds of climates, thanks to a frost-proof, low water absorption rating (less than 0.5%)
- Extensive application possibilities; flooring, wall tile, and even countertop surfaces for long-term endurance in residences and commercial spaces (PEI: 3)
- Certified for good indoor air quality; officially certified by Greenguard as a low-emitting product for healthy spaces
- Tile Dimensions: 6 x 24 x 0.35 and 6 x 36 x 0.38