Fossil / 13"x24" / Matte
Cabot’s 13 in. x 24 in. Pool Coping features deep charcoal hues for a naturally elegant look that gives your space instant character. These pleasantly neutral porcelain copings come in a matte finish that only adds to their charm. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects, they withstand freeze-thaw cycles and are the perfect way to finish off any number of Premium coping projects, such as pool edges, dividing walls, and steps. Durable, easy to clean, and low maintenance, Beton Antracite is modern elegance done right.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain pool copings
- Glazed smooth finish with a slight variation in tone
- PEI rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength