Montauk Black / French Pattern
Cabot Slate Tiles boast a stunning variety of chameleon coloring, exceptional performance in any climate, and a distinguished cleft textured surface. Offering some of the most performance versatility of any natural stone, Slate Tile offers functionality and style in any area of your home. The Cabot Collection features:
- GREENGAURD Certified: indoor air quality certified safe for use in schools and play areas
- Thermal stability: frost and fire resistant, Slate maintains its structural integrity in most temperatures and offers exceptional energy efficiency
- Versatile design applications: strong enough to handle the traffic of foyers, resilient enough to handle kitchens, and elegant enough for an accent or feature wall in any living space
- Residential and Commercial approved: proven to perform in all residential floor and wall applications, as well as commercial walls and floors that see medium-high levels of foot traffic
- Natural variation: colors, patterning, thickness, and edge type vary from one tile to the next
- Stylish French pattern layout options: striking effects with tasteful, interlocked patterning, packaged in kits of sixteen foot square each, customizable layouts
- Included pattern dimensions in each kit:
- 4 8"x8"
- 2 8"x16"
- 4 16"x16"
- 2 16"x24"
- Recommended grout lines: 1/8" to 1/2"
All Natural Stone tiles should be sealed with a penetrating sealer before grouting