Made in the USA, Dritac Eco 5500 is a unique, multi-use flooring adhesive that is a solid choice for any job.
This pressure-sensitive and environmentally-friendly product is not only a fantastic permanent adhesive, it is made with a synthetic bonding agent with anti-microbial and anti-allergy properties. For use with luxury vinyl tile and planks, carpet tile, cork tile, and with cork, rubber, and foam underlay
Dritac Eco 5500 adhesive delivers:
- A versatile choice: This professional grade adhesive is of dependable quality, and it can be used to install several different flooring types with excellent working time
- Easy use: With superior coverage, this product spreads easily, has no odor, and is easy to clean up when it is wet
- Exceptional green qualities: This environmentally-friendly product is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute Green Label Plus Program for Indoor Air Quality, and offers you a professional bond between your flooring and subfloor that has zero VOCS or solvents
- High technology: Dritac Eco 5500 is a professional grade adhesive that has a permanent bond and high initial tack, which means that you can glue down new floors easily and efficiently, and you can count on this water-resistant product to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold in your home
- Size and application: This product comes in two sizes, 1-gallon and 4-gallon pails that offer differing coverage based on your flooring type, and can be used with LVT/LVP, carpet tile, cork tile, and with cork, rubber, and foam underlayments