Feel alive in your home with sophisticated hardwood floors.
You can transform your house into a tranquil haven in just hours with this easy DIY hardwood that fits your budget.
Our "RUSTIC" collection features a rough surface with a more authentic "fresh from the sawmill" feel. Each board tells it's own unique story and brings a sense of depth and history. Never before has an interior been able to capture such a raw and natural feeling, so close to the natural beauty of the great outdoors.
This alluring light wood adds space and brightness. Small rooms will benefit from this floor's ability to bring a sense of openness and clarity. A perfect choice for high-traffic areas as the rough finish helps to hide scratches and dents.
You know what’s crappy about most hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring systems?
- They are tricky to install
- They require glue, screws, nails and custom tools
- You’ll likely need to hire a costly professional installer
- They take many days to install
Easiklip solid hardwood floors
- quickly lock together with a tongue and groove profile,
- require no glue, screws, nails or fuss,
- are secured underneath with a unique patented aluminum clip system and
- are easy for you to install in just hours, instead of days.
The ingenious Easiklip system allows floorboards to “float” above the subfloor reducing friction points so the boards stay quiet underfoot and allow for their natural expansion and contraction.
Imagine the smiles on your friends faces as they admire your gleaming new eco-friendly hardwood floors that you installed yourself. Never has it been so easy to increase you home’s value by bringing in the natural beauty of the outdoors.
If you're like us, maybe you've grown tired of decaying carpets or formaldehyde-releasing engineered wood flooring. Make a healthy choice that your family will enjoy for years to come.
World's easiest hardwood flooring system:
- Easy installation with no nails, glue, screws or fuss. Quickly locks together with a tongue and groove profile and is secured underneath with a unique patented aluminum clip system, saving you time, headache and costly installation expenses
- Lifespan of at least 50-70 years for less wasted wood and more forests saved
- Sand and refinish your floor anytime to keep it looking fresh and new
- Can be easily uninstalled during a renovation or when you move. Save it from damage and keep it with you forever
- Suitable for basement installations. Now, cold, hard concrete isn't your only option
- Emits no harmful substances like formaldehyde or other volatile organic compounds so you can feel confident using it your children’s rooms and everywhere else you value a healthy living environment
Each box of Easiklip Hardwood Flooring contains 15.069 sq ft of flooring and 42 Aluminum Clips.