Steam Coal / Birch / 1/2" / 5"
Engineered hardwood flooring offers the same beloved look and feel of solid hardwood, but with structural and installation advantages that solid hardwood options do not offer. Although these planks aren't cut from one continuous piece of wood like their solid hardwood counterparts, the multi-layered structure of engineered floors make them more versatile. This means they can be installed below grade in basements with using water-proof underlayment unlike solid hardwood.
The Fable Half Inch Birch Collection offers you:
- The Beauty of Birch: Each plank is carefully Handscraped to enhance the wood’s rustic aesthetic and distinctive appearance.
- Quality to the Core: Precisely milled and built with a sturdy plywood core, these boards are 2x more dent resistant than conventional wood floors.
- Application Options: Suitable for installation on, above, or below grade you can put this flooring throughout your home.
- Family Friendly Flooring: This flooring has 8 coats of ceramic-based aluminum oxide finish for maximum scratch and wear resistance in heavy traffic areas.
- Easy Installations: This flooring’s tongue and groove profile makes for easy DIY installations using a floating, glue down, or nail down method.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 25 Year Warranty on finish wear and construction, this collection is built to withstand the test of time.
Fillers color may vary