4mm / Natural / Oak / 3/4" x 7 1/8" / Wirebrushed
The Jasper Foundation Collection features 100% Canadian Made premium products in a wide selection of color, species, and specs. Named after the major rivers from the North, we assure you that any flooring from this collection will provide a great foundation for your home.
The Foundation Engineered Hardwood is made exclusively from quality northern lumber. Jasper's tradition of manufacturing excellence is an integral part of every Jasper wood flooring product. All hardwood from Jasper is precision-milled, subject to stringent quality controls and dried in state-of-the-art kilns.
The Foundation Wide Plank Collection - Engineered Hardwood Features:
- Made in Canada: with 100% local resources
- Premium Engineered Wide Plank: 4mm Thick wear layer x 7 1/8" wide x 3/4" overall thickness
- Superb structural stability: Vertical quatersawn lumber filleted core
- Expertly milled flooring; precise cutting and supreme attention to detail of each micro-beveled edged plank for super quick, straightforward installation to save you valuable time
- Installation: Best performance for floating and glue down on concrete, stapled or glued down on plywood and O.S.B. application
- Enhanced durability: for lasting protection and more scratch resistance, this premium prefinished hardwood flooring is equipped with an Aluminum Oxide Finish
- Long-term endurance and post-purchase support: with 35 year residential warranty
- All colour variations are accepted in this grade
- Mineral streaks, checks, and knots up to 4" are accepted
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% wastage to account for cuts
Engineered hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.