Jasper Hardwood - American Fundamental Oak Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Jasper Fundamental Oak Series have beautiful characterstics including natural knots and dark hues. UV cured finish enhance the quality of the floor planks. The tongue and groove profile allows the flooring to be installed on and above grade.
- Made in the USA
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Red Oak Hardwood
- The assortment of widths and colors allows you to choose the best floor for your design needs.
- These planks coordinate with 3/4" thick solid hardwood flooring.
- The glossy UV stain is brushed for smoothness and provides wear resistance
- Planks have micro-beveled edges.
- Appropriate for installation Above and On Grade
- Installation: Staple or nail-down
- Some manufactuer defects, such as broken tongue, is expected
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10-15% overage to account for cuts.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.