Century / Oak / Mill Run / 3 1/4" / Wirebrushed
Jasper American Timeless Oak Series have beautiful characterstics including all natural characters. UV cured finish enhance the quality of the floor planks. The tongue and groove profile allows the flooring to be installed on and above grade.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- The assortment of widths and colors allows you to choose the best floor for your design needs.
- These planks coordinate with 3/4" thick solid hardwood flooring.
- The matte UV stain is wirebrushed for smoothness and provides wear resistance
- Planks have micro-beveled edges.
- Appropriate for installation Above and On Grade
- Installation: Nail-down
- Mineral Streak, Checks, Wormhole, Knots accepted for mill-run product
- Some manufactuer defects, such as broken tongue, is expected
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10-15% overage to account for cuts.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.