Copper / Hard Maple / Standard / 4 1/4"
The Jasper Hardwood Canadian Maple Collection offers traditional elegance and style for your home. Crafted from naturally strong and durable Canadian maple, this solid hardwood flooring offers superior strength and durability that you can count on. That’s not all, this top-quality hardwood flooring will give your interior design project a sense of warmth and traditional beauty. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices, you can achieve this all for less. Learn more about this gorgeous hardwood flooring below.
- Eye-catching natural beauty: maple offers creamy white to light reddish brown tones, along with tight graining patterns and a uniform texture. These qualities allow maple to be sanded to a beautiful finish.
- Expertly milled boards: built for tight fitting installations, these hardwood planks have tongue and groove edges that lock together smoothly. Install these boards using a nail down method.
- Finished smooth: these solid hardwood planks are crafted with a smooth surface, which highlights the maple’s natural character. A popular choice among homeowners, smooth finish hardwood provides classic elegance.
- Lasting durability: with a Janka hardness rating of approximately 1450, maple is slightly harder than red oak. Maple is also exceptionally shock and wear resistant, making it a great choice for busy homes.
- Finishing touch: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, this quality prefinished hardwood has 9 coats of Oxylust Exclusive Aluminum Oxide
- Purchase with confidence: Jasper backs this solid hardwood flooring with a 35-year finish warranty and a 35-year structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4 1/4” Wide x Random Lengths (minimum length 12”, maximum length 72”, average length 25”).
- For this grade - all color variations, pin knots, sound closed knots (no paste filler) accepted.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.