Jasper hardwood flooring is made exclusively from quality northern lumber. Jasper's tradition of manufacturing excellence is an integral part of every Jasper wood flooring product. All hardwood from Jasper is precision-milled, subject to stringent quality controls and dried in state-of-the-art kilns.
All Jasper flooring is 3/4" thick. Jasper flooring meets and exceeds NOFMA grading. It is tongue and groove and comes with a 35 year warranty against manufacturing / structural defects.
Discover the pristine beauty of Canadian maple, delivered here in a collection of expertly milled stained maple hardwood floors. Delivering the traditional look of domestic maple, each selection offers a flooring surface to serve as a legacy in residences and commercial spaces.
The Canadian Silver Maple Collection offers: Richly stained surfaces and distinctive, subtle patterning; decorative and versatile wood patterning of soft Canadian maple species
- Traditional visual effects of domestic wood; North American hardwood planks to lend a sense of permanence, and welcoming warmth
- Expertly milled hardwood planks; precise cutting and supreme attention to detail of each micro-beveled edged plank for straightforward, professional installation
- Versatile application options; suitable for on-grade and above-grade residential and commercial spaces such as living areas, hallways, bedrooms, and more
- Long-term endurance and post-purchase support; each plank is protected by 9 coats of Oxylust Exclusive Aluminum Oxide with Antimicrobial Ultra-Fresh Agent, a lifetime structural warranty, and a 35 year finish warranty
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 3 1/4” Wide x Random Lengths (minimum length 9”, maximum length 72”, average length 27”).
The Canadian Silver Maple Collection takes the best in domestic maple hardwood, presenting selections in flooring made to endure for a lifetime. The subtle decorative patterns you find in hard maple are found here in these softer species, and at a fraction of the price. Residences and commercial spaces alike can benefit from hardwood planks cut and stained with supreme attention to detail.
The maple hardwood flooring offered here represents dignified tradition, organic warmth, and structural stability. These are options in solid hardwood flooring designed to serve as legacy surfaces, defining a space for decades after they’re installed.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.