We're proud to offer the Jasper European Brushed Oak Collection (Short Length). This distressed oak hardwood offers an even harder, more durable product than North American oak can. There's a reason the saying "strong as an oak" has lasted throughout the ages - this floor will endure in your space.
In addition to timeless appeal, the Jasper European Brushed Oak Collection (Short Length) will bring you:
- The beauty of oak: A brushed, slightly-distressed surface lends to a rustic feel while accentuating the oak's natural grain
- Modern color palette: available in a choice of distinctively beautiful shades, this brushed oak flooring will work with any interior design scheme
- Tongue and groove edges: milled for a tight fitting, aesthetically pleasing installation, these boards can be laid above grade using a nail down method
- Strong and durable surface: This hardwood is suitable for residences and most commercial spaces
- UV Cured Hardwax Oil finish: providing a warm and natural appearance, this top coat uses molecular bonding technology to bind with the flooring’s wood fibers; just installed, the feel is a soft soap touch, which will go over time as the oil saturates the upper part of the wood surface