- Enduring natural beauty: with a selection of rich colors to choose from, and low photosensitivity, the Northern Canadian Birch Collection will add lasting style to your interior space
- Robust surface: offering superior wear resistance, these planks are finished with 9 coats of OXYLUST and aluminium oxide.
- Post-purchase support: Jasper includes a 35 year limited warranty against manufacturing and structural defects with each purchase
- Installation method: suitable for nail/staple down applications in both residential and commercial settings, these boards have precise tongue and groove edges for a secure fit
- Product dimensions: ” thickness x 5 ” width x random lengths running from 11” to 76” with an average length of 34”
- For this character grade - all color variations, knots, pith and worm holes accepted.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.