With a stunning combination of its rustic appearance and sleek wirebrushed matte finish, the Jasper’s Theodore American Oak Collection lend themselves to long-lasting, stylish interiors with either traditional or modern effects.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Timeless beauty of oak: Wirebrushed surfaces create a rustic and traditional feel in your space, while accentuating the oak's natural grain
- Versatility and style: With four color shades available, including Polar, American Black, Grizzle Brown, and Natural Brown this oak flooring will work with any design scheme
- Wirebrushed surfaces enhance appeal: Timeless hardwood flooring that delivers old-world style in a modern palette
- Installation method: This nail-down, indoor product can be installed above grade, and with tongue-and-groove edges, a tight installation is ensured
- Strong and durable: This hardwood is suitable for residences spaces
- Size and shape: The dimensions of this product are part of its unique charm: Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random Lengths (9" to 60" with an average length of 24”); Width: 5"
- Color variations, Mineral streaks, Checks and Knots accepted
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.