Comprised of solid hardwood, Jasper's Timber Oak Collection features natural color variation that can add a unique, textured look to any room. The distinguished and familiar look of oak flooring adds value to your living space. With a stunning combination of its natural appearance and a soft finish under your feet, Jasper’s oak floors lend themselves to long-lasting, stylish homes with either traditional or modern effects.
- Enduring beauty of oak: Its surface creates a rustic and traditional feel in your home while accentuating the Oak's natural grain
- Versatility and style: Created with a standard milling and manufacturing process for solid hardwood flooring, this oak flooring will work with any design scheme
- Color and value: Timeless hardwood flooring that delivers old-world style in a modern palette with its wonderful and modern color selection
- Installation method: This nail or staple, indoor product can be installed on or above grade, and with tongue-and-groove edges, a tight installation is ensured
- Plank Dimensions: Thickness: 3/4"; Width: 5"; Length: Random Length (12" to 60", with an average length of 27")
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.