Jasper Waterproof Engineered Hardwood Varuna Collection
When only the natural beauty and warmth of real hardwood will do - offering waterproof wood with vinyl rigid core flooring solutions for the home or office. Guaranteed to outperform traditional engineered hardwood, this waterproof wood couples the performance virtues of rigid core flooring with the unique “character” of real hardwood. The waterproof wood provides 100% waterproof performance and upscale design and performance. HDPC CORE Technology seals out moisture, period. And annoying “repeat” patterns are a thing of the past. It looks and feels like real hardwood — because it is! The secret lies in our patent pending High Density Plastic Composite (HDPC) rigid core technology. Increased strength and density hides sub-floor imperfections, floats over most existing hard surface floors, and is perfect for the DIY homeowner.
The waterproof wood is combined with an attached foam pad that reduces sound transmission and increases comfort when walking. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty, Islander waterproof wood is CARB 2 certified and EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant. It also has the coveted FloorScore certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments. Waterproof peace of mind, the added benefit of a safer product, and the tough Aluminum Oxide finish provides the right flooring solution for active families or office spaces.
- Waterproof Engineered Hardwood Flooring locks together for easy installation
- The performance features of composite rigid core flooring
- Natural wood wear layer eliminates repeat patterns
- 1mm IXPE foam pad attached
- Dimensionally stable in any environment and on any level of the home
- Lifetime Residential Limited Wear Warranty & 10-Year Commercial Limited Warranty