The Canton series of glazed porcelain tile presents a selection of earthy, understated, and quietly decorative surfaces, inside and out. For the distinct liquid patterning of marble in a low-maintenance porcelain material, each option in the series allows you to get these natural stone effects thanks to advanced manufacturing technology.
Suitable as floor covering, and as wall cladding in residences and in commercial spaces, the subtle beauty of each tile is reinforced by supreme abrasion and moisture resistance.
The Kaska Canton series offers you:
- High-definition tile surface patterning; reflecting the unique and tonally varied beauty of marble surfaces in a porcelain tile using advanced digital printing technology (color rating: 4)
- Earthy, understated design effects; a base for success in a wide variety of interior design possibilities, contemporary to classical
- Standard edge style; non-rectified tile for subtly curved edges and wider grout line style visual effect
- Versatile application options; designed for residential and commercial spaces, and as flooring and wall tile in 9mm thick, one foot by two foot dimensions for mud rooms, bathrooms, entranceways, hallways, and even outdoor use
- Supreme performance reliability; abrasion resistance in heavy traffic areas, including institutional traffic (PEI: 5) and advanced moisture resistance (water absorption: <0.5%)
- Tiles that are made in Italy
Please Note: Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.
Click here for matching Kaska Italian Porcelain Tile Canton Series mosaics