Kaska Italian Porcelain Tile - Florence Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Achieving the look of Renaissance Italy is easy with The Florence Series of glazed porcelain tile on the Kaska label. Reproducing the look of Italian marble surfaces in a low-maintenance porcelain tile, each selection offers striking attention to pattern details, and eye-catching color variation that you would expect to see in a natural material.
But, what this series also offers is a level of performance that is rated at the high-end of the scale for heavy traffic, and supreme resistance to moisture. This is a Renaissance tile in more than one sense of the term, delivering all kinds of benefits to residences and commercial spaces.
The Florence series of glazed porcelain tile offers you:
- High-definition surface rendering; striking attention to detail to reproduce the look of Italian marble, including distinct color variation (color rating: 4)
- Earthy beauty for a variety of interior design styles; universally appealing look of marble that fits in with Renaissance and classical design, yet versatile for a range of 21st century spaces and design directions
- Tasteful standard edge style; Non-rectified, subtly curved edges for distinct visual effects
- Versatile application options; suitable for residential and commercial spaces, and as flooring and wall tile in 9mm thick, one foot by two foot tiles for any number of spaces noted for high-moisture content, and even outdoor use
- Supremely reliable performance; enduring abrasion resistance in heavy traffic areas, including institutional settings (PEI: 5) with advanced moisture resistance (water absorption: <0.5%)
- Tiles that are made in Italy
Please Note: Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.