Kaska Porcelain Mosaic - Slate Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
This outstanding glazed porcelain tile has unique features such as a high density and durability that is hard to beat for high-traffic areas in your home or office.
Made in Italy, the Kaska Mosaic Tile Slate Series offers a palette of natural and neutral colors and design interest to any room.
The Kaska Slate Series of Mosaic tile offers:
- High definition technology: These mosaic tiles are printed with a higher level of resolution and greater variety of pattern than standard mosaic tiles, because high definition printing technology utilizes the most advanced digital glazing system in the industry
- Rich color variation: With two shades, gris and multicolor, this product has a color variation level of V4 (random or dramatic variation) which means that there is color variation from tile to tile, so that one ceramic tile may have a totally different color from that on other tiles and the final installation will be unique
- Installation simplicity: A mesh backing makes it simple and easy to get the effect you want in your home
- Versatile use: With frost and chemical resistance and a water absorption rate of <0.5%
- Size and shape: Both colors are available in standard 2”x2” mosaic tiles on a 12”x12” mesh backing, or in a high-design Muretto mosaic style with overlapping rectangular miniature tiles
- Interlocking mesh-backed mosaic sheet approximately 1 sq. ft. (*please ensure you order enough coverage for offset)