When youre looking for the next stage in wood grain porcelain tile, the Aztec series of glazed porcelain tiles is representative of true, 21st century design.
This series presents selections that are high-performance, and can help you to create striking effects in residential and commercial spaces. The Aztec series stands for endurance, decorative value, and true industry innovation to help you transform your space with the look of real wood in a sturdy glazed porcelain tile.
This exquisite selection of glazed porcelain tile that looks like wood surfaces offers you:
- High-definition wood grain patterning and color; digital, inkjet technology, providing high-variance of patterning for more realistic wood grain effects (color rating: 3)
- Sturdy, plank-like tile dimensions; six inch by two foot planks in tasteful matte finish, 10mm thick, for lines that replicate wood floor planks
- Superb function and reliability; hard-wearing nature of each tile is designed to thrive in residential settings, and in commercial ones (PEI: 4)
- Precisely cut rectified tile edges; tailored visual effects, enabling narrow grout lines for more continuous surfaces for walls and flooring
- Versatile application options; allows wood grain patterns and effects into areas not suitable for real wood floors; bathrooms, mudrooms, other high-moisture areas (water absorption rate: <0.5%)