Ipe Naturale / 12"x12"
Its easy to transform a featureless outdoor living space into a stylish center of activity and relaxation with this series of 100% recycled-plastic composite deck tiles on the Kontiki label
Each selection in the series is easy to install, and eye-catchingly stylish. This is your way to re-define patios, balconies, and other outdoor spaces with an attractive, state-of-the-art, and long-lasting surface.
Kontiki composite deck tiles offer you:
- Realistic wood grain patterning and color;advanced attention to detail with multi-tonal colors and grain patterns that look just like real wood
- Easy DIY-friendly installation;no special tools required, 4-way snap-together interlocking system to be installed over any flat, clean surface, right out of the box and can be taken up without damage or fuss
- Low-maintenance, high performance deck surfaces;No staining, no coating, fade-resistant, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, clean with mop and household grade cleaners
- Environmentally sensitive;100% post-consumer and post-industrial recycled materials, no off-gassing or leeching
- Reliable post-purchase support;5-year warranty against manufacturing defects, warping and cracking
- Dimensions;11 x 11 x 7/8 (10 sq.ft per box)
- DO NOT INSTALL OVER ABRASIVE ROOFTOP APPLICATIONS, THIS WILL NOT ALLOW FOR THE TILES TO BE ABLE TO EXPAND AND CONTRACT.