LANGDON MILLS LEITH LINEAR ISLAND CHANDELIER
The Leith linear island chandelier is a large fixture with incredible glass shades shaped like a flattened out bell. The historically authentic, hinged and vented shade holders; braided, cloth wiring; Edison filament bulbs; and our richly plated, hand polished, mirror nickel finish contribute to a stunning new take on industrial design.
Exquisite design. Outstanding quality. Unprecedented value.
LANGDON MILLS has been taking great pride in designing and producing high-end, timeless lighting at a reasonable price since 2005. All of our light fixtures are richly plated and hand polished resulting in an extraordinarily deep finish which cannot be achieved with paint. Prior to packaging, every fixture is examined for quality and all come with a full, 1-year warranty. At Langdon Mills we love nice things and we believe you will love them too.
• Chic and stylish, linear, industrial design
• Richly plated, hand polished, mirror nickel finish
• Hinged, vented shade holders
• Braided, cloth wiring
• Clear, hand blown, glass shades
• Vintage style, Edison filament bulbs included
• Width: 52"
• Depth: 13"
• Height: 11-1/2"
• Hanging Rods: 30" each, adjustable: 2 x 12", 1 x 6"
• Sloped install: Yes, 30 degrees
• Weight: 14.6 lbs
• Number of Lights: 3
• Bulb Type: Medium (E26)
• Bulbs included: Yes
• Wattage per bulb: 60W
• Certification: cUL Listed
• Installation: Hardwired
• Warranty: 1 year