Browse by CategoryFlooringWood FlooringLaminate FlooringHardwood FlooringUnfinished Hardwood FlooringEngineered Hardwood FlooringBamboo FlooringTile FlooringCeramic TilePorcelain TileTravertine TileMarble TileGranite TileSlate TileLimestone TileVinyl FlooringVinyl Plank FlooringWPC Vinyl FlooringSPC Rigid Core Vinyl FlooringCarpet TilesAccessoriesAdhesivesUnderlayFloor MoldingsDeckingComposite DeckingWood DeckingDeck TilesDeck AccessoriesOutdoorKitchenWall Tile & MosaicsCeramic & PorcelainBathroomClearancePRO PicksHow-To'sTrends and Tips
Lansfield Engineered Hardwood - Acacia - Niagara Collection
Brown / Acacia / Urethane / ABC / 7-1/2"
Sold by: Lansfield
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Niagara Collection is small leaf 1/2" engineered hardwood. It is offered in random length planks and has micro beveled edges. This Acacia flooring is offered in two natural colors designed to compliment any interior space. Here is what this collection can add to your interior:
- Look & Feel: This ABC grade flooring features natural but uniform grains and splits which is then distressed by a hand scraped finish creating a classic and natural look for your interior.
- Durability: The 2 mm wear layer thickness and the engineered multiply core construction provide added protection against scratches, dents, and everyday wear that can occur due to toys, pets, and more.
- Family & Pet Friendly: The low gloss finish makes it easier to hide scratches and dents making it the perfect flooring for families with children and/or pets.
- Easy To Maintain: No wax Aluminum Oxide finish is durable and easier to clean than higher gloss finishes.
- Easy To Install: Tongue and groove profile is preferred by professional installers and easy for DIYers and can be installed on, above, or below grade.
- Fillers color may vary
Discontinued. For reference only.
Warranty, Installation & Other info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web Site.
SpecificationsDiscontinued. For reference only.
ProfileTongue & Groove
Edge TypeMicro Bevel
Top Layer TypeAcacia
Maximum Length (in.)48
Minimum Length (in.)12
Average length (in.)28
Radiant Heat Compatible?No
Product is Stained Or TintedYes
Recommended Fastener SpacingEvery 4-6" /2" from board ends
InstallationOn, Above, or Below grade
CertificationCARB II and Lacey Act Compliant
Wear Layer Thickness (mm)2
Residential Warranty (in years)50
Commercial Warranty (in years)3
Finish Warranty (in years)50
Structural Warranty (in years)Lifetime
Country of OriginChina
Packaging Dimensions (inches)Height: 4 Length: 85.5 Width: 7.5
Attention California Residents