Browse by CategoryFlooringWood FlooringLaminate FlooringHardwood FlooringUnfinished Hardwood FlooringEngineered Hardwood FlooringBamboo FlooringTile FlooringCeramic TilePorcelain TileTravertine TileMarble TileGranite TileSlate TileLimestone TileVinyl FlooringVinyl Plank FlooringWPC Vinyl FlooringSPC Rigid Core Vinyl FlooringCarpet TilesAccessoriesAdhesivesUnderlayFloor MoldingsDeckingComposite DeckingWood DeckingDeck TilesDeck AccessoriesOutdoorKitchenWall Tile & MosaicsCeramic & PorcelainBathroomClearancePRO PicksHow-To'sTrends and Tips
Lansfield Engineered Hardwood - Hickory - Cascade Collection
Palma / Hickory / Urethane / Premium / 1/2" x 7-1/2"
Sold by: Lansfield
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Cascade Collection offers 7.5" wide planks in random lengths with micro beveled edges. These Hickory and European Oak floors come in a variety of colors designed to fit the style of any interior. Here is what this collection can add to your interior:
- Look & Feel: This ABCD/Character grade flooring allows for lots of character with knots and splits apparent throughout giving your interior a more rustic and antique look and feel which is intensified by a hand scraped finish.
- Durability: The 2 mm wear layer thickness and the engineered multiply core construction provide added protection against scratches, dents, and everyday wear.
- Family & Pet Friendly: The low gloss finish makes it easier to hide scratches and dents making it the perfect flooring for families with children and/or pets.
- Easy To Maintain: Tongue and groove profile is preferred by professional installers and easy for DIYers.
- Great Value: With these floors you get everything you want out of a real hardwood with the added strength and stability only provided by engineering all at an affordable price.
- Warranty: Backed by a 25 year residential and 3 year commercial warranty.
- Fillers color may vary
Discontinued. For reference only.
Warranty, Installation & Other info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web Site.
SpecificationsDiscontinued. For reference only.
Finish DetailRustic Grade/Filled splits & Knots
ProfileTongue & Groove
Edge TypeMicro Bevel
Top Layer TypeSliced
Maximum Length (in.)72
Minimum Length (in.)12
Average length (in.)27
Radiant Heat Compatible?No
Product is Stained Or TintedYes
Recommended Fastener SpacingEvery 4"-6" up to 2" from Board Ends
CertificationCARB II /Lacey Compliant
Wear Layer Thickness (mm)2
Residential Warranty (in years)25
Commercial Warranty (in years)3
Finish Warranty (in years)25
Structural Warranty (in years)Lifetime
Country of OriginChina
Packaging Dimensions (inches)Height: 4 Length: 72 Width: 8
Attention California Residents