Loyal Iron Doors Iron Doors - Modern
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Loyal Iron Doors Modern Collection offer delicate designs and a heavy duty performance. Their resilient wrought iron material ensure an enduring performance against moisture and heat. Hand forged into a stunning selection of art deco inspired modern designs, these doors are also sure to up your curb appeal and home resale value. These doors feature:
- Dimensional stability: the iron material resists warping, twisting, and other damage typically caused by moisture and extreme temperature fluctuations
- Thermal insulation: each door features foam insulation to minimize heat/cold transfer and weather stripping to prevents drafts
- Flush Bolt system: installed on the top and bottom of double door units, allows unused doors to be locked in place
- Adjustable window glass: open the window to let a breeze in, or close tight in the winter to keep the breeze out
- Heavy Duty hinges: built to last; allow doors to open and close very smoothly
- Handmade quality: each door is hand forged to ensure exceptional quality and an artisanal look
Please note that these doors have a continuous iron construction that ensures exceptional endurance, fit, and security. Though this type of manufacture bolsters overall performance, it’s not uncommon to see an increase of thermal transfer due to the product’s construction. This means that when installed in climates that dip below freezing for extended periods of time, there could be an increase in temperature variation resulting in short term frost and/or condensation on the interior and exterior of the door. This is not a sign of substandard construction, nor does it affect the performance of the door itself, but it could negatively impact any moisture-sensitive flooring or trim if left unattended. Temperature variation like this can be caused by, but not limited to: abnormally high presence of moisture in the home, heat registers within close proximity to the door, and an extreme disparity in temperature between the interior and exterior of the home.
This is not a DIY-friendly project. We strongly recommend hiring a professional installer. Upon delivery, we recommend having no less than 4 people ready to remove the door/pallet off of the truck and onto the job site. As this is a custom-built door, we cannot accept any returns once it has been installed. Please refer to preparation and installation instructions before purchase.