405-16 / 16 gauge / 9.25
Apron style sinks, especially stainless steel, are becoming a popular choice for today's kitchens. The 405 features a large single-bowl design. The overall dimensions of the 405 are 32 3/4" x 20" x 10". Our stainless steel apron sinks are constructed from high-quality, 16-gauge, 304 steel. Most models are made of one-piece construction which ensures the sturdiest kitchen sink available. The 405 contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated, and has a sound dampening pad. All of our stainless steel sinks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and come with a cardboard cutout template and mounting hardware.
- NOSTALGIC STYLING -- Call it apron or farmhouse, this sink flaunts a bold front and expansive single bowl with the stylings of old; but in contemporary stainless steel
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY -- Constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel, at a full 16-gauge thickness, 25% thicker than the industry standard
- NOISE CESSATION -- The tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- MOISTURE BARRIER -- The exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- GUARANTEED QUALITY -- A Lifetime Warranty covers the sink