Sexy Brazilian Cherry (a.k.a Jatoba) is characterized for its orange – reddish color along with its dark grey streaks makes it one of the most popular tropical hardwood floors in the world. It’s known for its extremely robust hardness and stunning appearance.
- Premiere Grade: A top-notch product, from the harvesting to the varnishing. We manually pick and select the best color and quality pieces for this flooring.
- Extra Long Lengths: This new line offers pieces up to 86” long pieces. Once it’s installed, the ambience glows with warmth and elegance.
- Best in Class Protective Coating – The Andes Collection uses industry leader BONA coating on all of our flooring products. It is backed by lifetime support.
- Warranty: 25 years warranty for residential uses and LIFETIME Structural Warranty.
The Mazama Andes Collection offers incredible hardness, an exceptional surface performance, and an elegant beauty that can only be found in a Cumaru flooring. These floors feature:
- Infamous Cumaru species: one of the most coveted solid hardwood flooring materials on the market, Cumaru (aka Brazilian teak) is renowned for its extremely robust hardness and stunning appearance
- Durability: more than double the standard hardness ranking; significantly exceeds industry standards for hardness
- 7 layers of BONA UV Ceramic: improves surface performance against scratches and scuffs
- Warranty: each purchase is backed by a 25 year residential and limited lifetime structural warranty
- Edge type: tongue and groove
- Plank dimensions: Random lengths (12” – 86”); 5" width; 3/4” thickness
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.